Sophia Matveeva, CEO, Tech for Non-Techies
“What Events Leaders Really Need to Know About Tech to Get the Best ROI”
You’re here because you want to run excellent events, not because you want tech for tech’s sake. Join this session to learn how to invest your time and money wisely.
- How to avoid shiny object syndrome
- How to choose tech your event attendees will actually use
- What tech changes have the best ROI
- How to learn about tech as a business leader
Clair Drakeley, Senior Lecturer, Events, Tourism & Hospitality, Faculty of Business & Law, University of Northampton
“Necessity is the mother of invention”
This session looks at the catalytic impact of the global pandemic on the development of virtual and hybrid events and the evolution of the metaverse.
- Innovation principles and practice – using crisis to fuel innovation
- Managing virtual & hybrid events – changing customer needs and wants
- The future for virtual & hybrid events in the metaverse and beyond
- Working in this space – creating a culture of robust Agility
Nika Kurent, Event Project Management Expert, CIAB
“How to host more accessible, diverse and inclusive events?”
Covid-19 pandemic, geopolitical unrest and inflation are forcing events professionals to explore new events formats. What does that mean for diversity and inclusion of our events, and where does the event tech have a place?
- What are protected characteristics under the Equality act and why do they matter
- Practical steps to make events more accessible, diverse and inclusive
- How does event tech support more diverse and inclusive events
- Where are the pitfalls of event tech technology
Tess Vismale,CMP, DES, Chief Event Rescuer, iSocial
“Event Professionals Ultimate Idea Vault”
This rapid-fire session will be all about how to embrace new ideas, maximize event tech solutions, surprise and delight your audience, how light up your attendee engagement, and gain more revenue from your planned content, events, and other ideas you never even thought of.
- Incorporate innovation
- Efficiently utilise event technology solutions
- Audience engagement and retention
- Identify new sources of revenue from content and events