Danny Bent, Motivational Speaker
“Happiness of being you”
Listen to Danny’s unique and sometimes unconventional ways to fill your work and home life full of positivity. Packed with stories and emotion, Danny takes us on a ollercoaster ride that leaves each and every audience inspired, empowered and smiling from ear to ear.
John Hotowka, The Achievement Thinking Speaker
“Essential resilience building strategies to keep you going in tough times”
In challenging times the key to working efficiently and effectively is resilience.
- Learn a key tool to help you put the pressures of work in to perspective and raise your morale and focus
- Learn a simple tool to overcome hesitancy and help with decision making
- Learn where to find and how to take advantage of a little used resource that’s under your nose that’ll help you work more efficiently and effectively as well as give you all the moral support you need when you need it
Callum Gill, Head of Insight and Innovation at DRPG
“The Future of Live Experience”
Live experience is changing. External trends, new technologies and most importantly, new audience tolerances are reshaping the faces of both internal and external events. Callum will explore what we need to know now and how to ensure our future events still resonate with dramatically different delegates
- The internal and external trends governing event futures
- The demographics driving the change and why we can’t ignore their requirements
- The technology available now and how it will evolve to dramatically alter our event perceptions
Why audiences will no longer tolerate our old methods of delivery and what they expect of us over the next decade
Sally Gunnell, Olympian, Speaker, Presenter & Sports Personality
“Kruger Cowne presents Olympic Gold Medallist Sally Gunnell”
Expertise, mentality, resilience; three factors that shaped Sally’s career. With them Sally hit some incredible highs and recovered from some devastating lows. Sally looks at the similarities between high performance in the world of sport, business and life.
- Exploring the fundamental traits of winning, particularly focusing on mental attitude and goal setting
- How to sustain high performance, and to cope with setbacks and disappointment
- The importance of putting a team around me, who supported and prepared me for the moment when it was just me
- The importance of visualization
- Running your own race
Alison Edgar, Managing Director at Sales Coaching Solutions
“Inspire culture change and improve performance using intrapreneurship”
Using the ‘What Would I Do If It Was My’ methodology, Alison delves into the minds of the top entrepreneurs to bring you implementable methods to enhance your performance.
- What would I do if it was my first day?
- What would I do if it was my grandmother?
- What would I do if it was my event business?