Faye Priestly, Executive Project & Sustainability Director, Identity & Member of isla Advisory board & Kathy Gallagher, Executive Producer and Project Director, Identity Global
“Sustainability is King!”
Balancing the demands of sustainability vs time vs resource for the Coronation of King Charles III
- The challenge of delivering sustainability and social value on large scale public events
- Embedding sustainability and accountability across the project
- Recognising the quick wins
- Presenting the sustainability option as option A
- How sustainability can deliver long-term business value
Dan Neale – Creative Events Director, Sophie Burrows – General Manager , Kyra Johnson – Events Assistant, Team Building Experiences
““The Office Games” Team Building”
If you’ve ever wondered what it would be like to take part in a real TV gameshow, now is your chance to finally have a go!
- Play games inspired by TV favourites – think Countdown, Family Fortunes & Taskmaster!
- Prizes to be won!
- Experience first-hand how a team building activity will benefit your team.
Rory Archibald, Head of Associations, Sectors & Marketing – Visit Scotland
“Changing the World, One Event at a Time: The Social Responsibility of Business Events”
society, paving the way for a socially responsible and transformative future. Beyond the conference room, we can change the world.
- Addressing global challenges at events
- Leveraging local communities for big impacts
- Embracing diversity, equity & inclusion for a better event
- Putting environmental sustainability at the heart of everything we do
Jessica Badminton, Head of Events, Quilter Plc
“Creating sustainable events that help both people and the planet”
Quilter’s Events team have launched a range of new experiments and initiatives this year, demonstrating a notable reduction in their impact on the environment, whilst also supporting local communities.
- Case study of sustainability initiatives introduced at Quilter
- Reducing our carbon footprint
- Vegetarian menu experiment
- Leftover food donation to local families in need