There are still complimentary places available to attend November’s Event Agency Forum – it’s the essential destinations for event industry professionals, so register today!
20th November 2023
Hilton, London Canary Wharf
The event consists of connecting with like-minded peers, benchmarking new suppliers for your upcoming projects based on your interests and needs, as well as a seat at all of our industry seminars, which include;
“Is marketing as it was once known dead”?
In this fascinating talk, brand psychologist and author Jonathan Gabay, discusses the next era of events – beyond the fourth revolution.
- How to successfully brand a service in an oversaturated market
- Exploring whether AI is just PR hype
Using case studies from the events industry, the talk reveals how, even in the eleventh hour, there is still the opportunity to prevent marketing from being treated just a commodity – and instead – become once again treasured as indispensable.
Presented by: Jonathan Gabay – Author: Practical Digital Marketing and AI Psychology
The shifting mindset from “My life at work” to “My life at home”.
Marja-Leena Toseland (Editor – PA Life Magazine) is interviewing Mesi Balog (Founder of TreatYourstaff), to discuss the importance of workplace wellbeing, how employee engagement changed after the pandemic and how companies and employees are adapting to the “new normal”.
- The biggest corporate battle of all time: are we ever going back to the office?
- How our mindset is shifting from “my life at work” to “my life at home”
- Employee engagement today: How to create a culture of committed & loyal teams in the “new normal”?
- The challenge: saving those powerful relationships with customers
- The importance and benefits of prioritising workplace wellbeing
Presented by: Mesi Balog, Founder – TreatYourStaff
“Exceptional Delegate UX: The Key to Event Success”
The way we interact with technology online has changed the way we expect to interact with it at events. Technology enhances the attendee experience, but only when used thoughtfully.
- We expect to be able to interact with brands in a way that feels natural and relevant to us. How about events?
- Smooth and enjoyable experiences, from the moment we register to the moment we leave
- Less is more!
Presented by: Andrius Remeikus, VP of Growth – Eventsforce Solutions Ltd
Attendance is completely free, including a personalised itinerary of 1-2-1 meetings, networking opportunities, insightful seminar sessions, and all meals and refreshments.
Can you confirm you are able to attend? – To reserve your place, click here
Alternatively, please feel free to contact us with any questions.