If you are running awards (or planning to do so), you probably know that organising a successful awards program is no small feat. That’s why we have outlined the top 5 tips on how to do it and do it well.
While by no means extensive, the following list is a good starting point for organising your awards program:
- Figure out your goals — decide why you are running the awards and what makes participation in your program worth it. This will help you market the awards successfully;
- Set a timeframe — outline every program phase, along with the respective deadlines. Remember to plan for registration, entry submission, evaluation, and announcements of finalists, results, and winners;
- Look for partners — reach out to companies for partnerships and sponsorships to give your program extra marketing power and sources of revenue;
- Define your marketing strategy — set aside a marketing budget and figure out how to make the most out of it by targeting the right audience through the right channels;
- Pick the best software to get everything done — find the one tool that will help you manage your program in one place, save you time, and keep all involved parties happy.
These essential Evalato features will make organising your awards program a breeze:
- Quick set-up —with pre-made templates, drag-and-drop form builder, and email automation, you’ll get your program up and running in no time;
- A portal that applicants love — Evalato’s next-gen portal will keep your applicants happy;
- Multiple evaluation options — craft the ultimate evaluation process for your program with multiple rounds and six voting options;
- Features for recognising winners — real-time results, tags, and a ready-to-use webpage will help you stay on top of the evaluation process and showcase winners;
- Analytics and data exports will help you make the next edition of your awards program an even bigger success.
Ready to dip your toes in organising an awards program? Try Evalato for free to get a head start.