The Event Organisers Briefing is a brand new industry resource from the people that bring you the Event Organisers Summit, Event Tech Forum and London Venues Summit, delivering up to date news and topical discussion from across the industry.
We reach the people who matter – through a dedicated online portal and a fortnightly email newsletter to 17,000 subscribers.
For industry professionals, Event Organisers Briefing will help you to stay ahead of the game at what is a tremendously exciting time for the sector, highlighting the products, data and research you need to know, plus details of the best B2B events you can’t afford to miss.
And we’re on the hunt for regular editorial contributors! If you have a strong opinion on a current industry issue, or insights into best practice that you’d like to share with your peers, do drop us line at email@example.com – we’d love to feature your views on the website and newsletter!
Meanwhile, for industry suppliers Event Organisers Briefing is a chance to engage with a cross section of senior buyers from the sector, including; Head of Events, Head of Digital Marketing, IT Managers, Owners and many more.
In summary, Event Organisers Briefing offers:
- News, hot topics, blog posts and industry analysis – to help you grow your business.
- An experienced team of Editors who can also work with you on content and bespoke blog pieces.
- An alternative platform to market products and services.
- The opportunity to tell the industry about your latest company initiatives and to share data, insights and company successes.
- A regular platform to engage with potential clients via bespoke advertising solutions.
Start reading and working with the Event Organisers Briefing today to publicise your events work, products and services!
For editorial enquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For commercial partnerships, contact Courtney Saggers on email@example.com | 01992 374088